Friday 4 December 2015

BLA, BLA, BLA... The Story Behind Everything... BLA, BLA, BLA...

Hi guys (again)?

Pretty much this blog is meant for babbles, bla,bla & bla...So yeah, I'll write more and more here. Plus I have some motivation in doing so. Just to share with you guys, I am officially engaged now (22nd Nov 2015 to be exact) with a lovely, bubbly, outgoing kinda girl. Her name is Shaika Nur Nadwah.

So I would like to share the story behind how we met. How this Kura met and fall in love with this cutey. It will be a long post, sure it will. Believe me, but I'll cut it short. I'll jot down few dates that are really meant a lot to us.

We began going out around Sept 2014. But throughout that time, we never officially declare ourselves as a couple or whatsoever. Just a friend. We are pretty much close as we have common interest among them are theater and art. I'm a fine art major and an avid theater enthusiast (Mak and Abah was in theater group during 80s-90s so I've been influenced by them) and I've worked in school's play as well theater group in Uni. So we have something in common there. :)

On 28th Sept, I have the courage to ask her out. (Well nasib baik she answered YES, happy me!) Supposedly she was going to meet her friend; Cahaya and Kamarul whom are an acquaintance of mine as well at PORT (People of Remarkable Talent). I am not sure what is the occasion earlier that day at PORT. So back to the story, she said that she will arrived late. So I texted her, "Wanna go for a play? Tonight there is a play at Badan Budaya Perak" and her replied was, "Sure. So where do we meet up?But first, I need to go to the mosque. Nak solat." And my answered was, "You just go to Masjid Negeri and solat. I'll be there in about 20-30mins." Then we met at masjid and drove her car to Badan Budaya Perak to watch Teater Tok Wali. After the show, we went to PORT as there was a gig there. We arrived just before the gig ended. The last band playing was Bunkface. As Shaika enjoyed the performance, I was like stood at one end, and feel the music run through my vein. LOL.
Later that night, around 0145h, we went to Padang Ipoh as my car was parked there. I remember that she once said to me, among her 'things to do before i die' is documenting 7 of Ernest Zacharevic's murals in the Old Town Ipoh. So I asked her, "I know this might sounds crazy, but nak tak kita buat mural hunt tonight?" Indeed, it was such a insane idea as it was at the middle of night - 0145hours dude! - plus it was raining a bit. She answered excitedly, "Yes!" So we went on the so called "Mural Hunt" that night. It was something memorable and exciting.We had to use GPS (GPS just to find murals ok? HAHAHAHA), torchlight just to locate the whereabouts of all the 7 murals. Alhamdulillah, we did make it. We found all 7. Around 4am, we headed to our home - she drove back to Seri Iskandar and I drove back to Kg Manjoi. It was a fun night and sparkled the love inside. hahahaha... The next day, I catch a cold lol!

So the next date? Nanti lah I cerita. Takkan nak tell the whole story in one shot right? Hahahaha.

Till next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment